- Baker Tilly Healthcare Consulting Principal Michael Duke shares how Baker Tilly and technology firms aim to break the pattern of underperforming revenue cycle programs in the healthcare provider space.
- Baker Tilly Principal David Ross discusses how healthcare organizations are preparing for changes in how they manage personal data of people—regardless of their citizenship—in the E.U.
- Baker Tilly Partner Jeff Krull weighs in on how the AICPA's guidance changes are leading auditors to look at System and Organization Controls (SOC) reports with more scrutiny. Companies should consider reaching out to service providers to understand how SOC reports may change and what those impacts may be.
- In a recent flash poll, nearly 20 percent of respondents indicated that their organization does not have an established incident response plan in place to address a cyber breach. Using cybersecurity attack and breach simulations can help manage your organization's attack surface.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully sourced a $12 million New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) allocation for the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area to help finance the design, construction and building of the facility in Austin, Texas.
- Previous Next