- Brian Simpson, Baker Tilly director specializing in international growth, comments on how American manufacturers are adapting how they do business in response to trade issues.
- Baker Tilly announces a three-way combination with municipal advisory firms H.J. Umbaugh and Associates, Certified Public Accountants, LLP (Umbaugh) and Springsted Incorporated (Springsted). Umbaugh and Springsted are two of the largest and well-established independent public sector municipal advisory firms in the country with nearly 200 team members and more than 130 years of combined operating experience.
- Gal Noyman, senior manager with Baker Tilly Search and Staffing, discusses tips for searching for a new job in the new year.
- Baker Tilly Partner Claire Weaver discusses how taxpayers may be impacted by the government shutdown.
- Phil Schmoyer's AES designation is a certification overseen by the Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) that recognizes individuals with sufficient knowledge, background and experience of the IT portion of insurance organizations’ financial examinations.
- Previous Next