- Global Forensics Team Leader Angela MacPhee and BTVK Advisory Partner Catherine Rawlin discuss the strategic combination of Baker Tilly and RGL Forensics and how the newly created global forensic accounting practice brings value to clients worldwide.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly half of insurance organizations are not up to speed with the additional guidance that has been released about tax reform.
- The report serves as an annual road map to guide corporate directors and senior executives as they tackle business and governance risks and issues throughout the coming year.
- Baker Tilly Principal and Central Region International Tax Leader Lynette Stolarzyk is recognized as one of Finance & Commerce’s Top Women in Finance for 2018. The honors recognize the outstanding efforts of women in Minnesota who are making noteworthy contributions to their professions, their communities and society at large.
- Global Forensics Partner Simon Oddy discusses the recent large-scale beef recall in the U.S. and how food producers plan for losses and mitigate damages.
- Previous Next