- Laura Gitlin and Tracey Nguyen join Baker Tilly’s growing transactions practice.
- The Maryland couple has supported The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for 20-plus years, raising more than $12 million for blood cancer research.
- Baker Tilly Healthcare Consulting Principal David Gregory shares how Baker Tilly has helped clients achieve value-based care success in the midst of marketplace changes. Read the article on page 18.
- Baker Tilly’s Jeff Jorge discusses the timing and significance of the new chamber chapter, which advocates for growth and cooperation between business in the U.S. and Mexico.
- As part of the firm’s Stewardship Day 2016, Baker Tilly employees in New Jersey donated 406 hours of community service to fight food insecurity. Read the article on page 54.
- Previous Next