- Senior Tax Manager Gregory Kastner offered an overview of the rules for sourcing state income, the related filing and apportionment rules and other state tax issues relevant to private fund managers. (Subscription required.)
- Baker Tilly Adds New Director Nicole Szczepanek to Tax Practice in Chicago
- Partner Don Bernards weighs in on the state of naturally-occurring affordable housing (NOAH) in Minnesota.
- Carpenter will provide leadership, management and strategic direction for the practice as well as oversee the development and expansion of client services.
- The Philadelphia Business Journal honors Baker Tilly’s employee culture.
- Previous Next