- Rankings are determined by an analysis of a company’s adoption benefits, including the maximum amount of financial reimbursement and paid leave for families who adopt.
- Baker Tilly Healthcare consulting leader David Gregory offers recommendations for what healthcare startups should consider as they navigate the path to commercialization.
- MRZ Managing Partner Wesley Middleton is one of Accounting Today’s 2018 Managing Partner Elite. Baker Tilly and MRZ announced their plans to merge this week, with an expected effective date by the end of the year. Wesley will be Baker Tilly’s Houston-area managing partner.
- Baker Tilly Partner Ellen Labita was inducted into the Top 50 Women in Business Hall of Fame by Long Island Business News, an honor reserved for those who have received three Top 50 in Business awards over the course of their careers.
- Effective November 1, 2018, Baker Tilly and MRZ have merged. This combination expands Baker Tilly’s presence in Texas from Austin to now include Houston – the largest city in Texas and the fourth-largest city in the U.S. behind New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
- Previous Next