- “Another area that has drawn questions from managers involves corporate structure. ‘Should we become a corporation?’ says Jean-Paul Schwarz, a principal at Baker Tilly.” FundFire quotes Baker Tilly tax specialists in its recent tax reform article regarding impacts to the hedge fund industry. (subscription required)
- Baker Tilly brings together healthcare’s leading technology companies to create a fundamentally new approach that optimizes revenue cycle operations for large healthcare provider organizations.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates less than a third of internal auditors are fulling involved with setting up interviews, meetings and examination requests during their state examination process.
- Steve Stensrud comments on strategies organizations can adopt to help mitigate audit fees.
- Charity organizations were nominated by Baker Tilly team members.
- Previous Next