- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates less than a third of internal auditors are fulling involved with setting up interviews, meetings and examination requests during their state examination process.
- Steve Stensrud comments on strategies organizations can adopt to help mitigate audit fees.
- Charity organizations were nominated by Baker Tilly team members.
- This complimentary education forum will provide guidance and best practices for not-for-profit, higher education and healthcare executives and board members.
- CEO Alan Whitman and leaders from across Baker Tilly share how the firm fosters a culture of growth and differentiates itself through industry and service specialization, commitment to team members, exceptional client service and a position of leadership in the profession.
- Previous Next