- Baker Tilly ranks 5th in the Top Health Audit Firms category and 11th in the Top Property/Casualty Audit Firms category according to A.M. Best. Baker Tilly ranks 7th by percentage of premiums according to Aon's Ward Benchmarking Solutions.
- Baker Tilly and Montgomery Coscia Greilich LLP (MCG), a Dallas-based accounting and advisory firm, announce their intent to combine with an effective date of June 1, 2019. “MCG is one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation – a real testament to their progressive culture, innovative approach to business and deep-rooted relationships,” Alan Whitman, Baker Tilly CEO said. “This combination signals just the beginning of accelerated growth in the Dallas-Fort Worth region and state of Texas.”
- Baker Tilly team members nominated charity organizations.
- Baker Tilly’s family business strategy group helps family business owners plan for growth and succession
- Baker Tilly Senior Manager Brenda Graat discusses how Wisconsin investors, including start-up technology firms, are beginning to use Designated Economic Opportunity Zones – a federal program that aims to help economically-distressed areas.