- A utility company upgrading legacy systems should follow a structured approach during its enterprise resource planning procurement process to ensure current and future operational needs are met.
- Identify opportunities and make informed decisions to improve performance by benchmarking your grocery store’s operational and financial data against the industry standard.
- A robust workforce development and succession planning program is a must-have for public power utilities. Baker Tilly has developed a guide that breaks workforce/succession planning into key steps.
- Software and technology companies face unique issues when implementing ASC 606. This supplement helps address those issues and provide industry-specific insights.
- ASU 2016-14 has brought the most significant changes to not-for-profit reporting standards since 1993. Is your organization aware of the changes? All not-for-profits should reference Baker Tilly's guide to assist with implementation of the new standard.