- In many commercial damage cases, there is a need to create the “but for” world – essentially a model that analyzes the financial implications of what would have happened “but for” an alleged bad act. In situations where the expert analyzes the “but for” world, they will invariably need to assess and apply assumptions.
- The current healthcare marketplace is demanding a shift towards a member engagement strategy, allowing members to engage directly with their plan and play a more active role in their healthcare.
- Develop an optimization roadmap to prioritize and execute on high impact opportunities, maximize your Oracle HCM Cloud investment, and understand how these will provide opportunities beyond software.
- Baker Tilly Director, Janice Ahlstrom discusses the security rule and OCR requirements of a HIPAA risk assessment and reviews two industry tools recommended by the OCR.
- Jeff Jorge, principal at Baker Tilly, shares insights for manufacturers during this interview with the Pennsylvania Manufacturer’s Association for their cable program, PMA Perspective.
- Previous Next