- Seneca Nation of Indians (SNI) developed one of the largest tribal owned solar projects in the U.S. to become more energy self-sufficient while reducing the overall energy costs for its members.
- A midsize Midwestern city needed an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with fully integrated modules that enhanced reporting abilities and reduced reconciliation time.
- The Central Texas Food Bank constructed a new 135,000 square-foot facility expanding their reach to 150,000 more Texans in need of hunger relief.
- A Midwest municipal utility initiates a rate study to address volatile operational costs and mitigate customer rate changes.
- Food-service industry retail wholesaler restructures sales organization, aligning resources based on needs of new customer segments.
- Previous Next