- The Seneca Nation sought Baker Tilly’s tribal energy consultants for development of a strategic energy plan. Learn how the Nation is making strides toward sustainable energy independence, utilizing green energy and existing fossil resources to develop their community and protect future generations.
- Global manufacturer streamlines business processes and eliminates multiple databases with the Plex Manufacturing Cloud, improving inventory accuracy and data integrity to support future growth.
- Learn how Baker Tilly Capital worked with White Construction Company, Inc. to identify the right strategic partner to help continue the company’s growth trajectory.
- Organization-wide commitment powers a public utility’s approach to developing and sustaining an enterprise risk management (ERM) program that strategically manages its operational and financial areas.
- Enterprise risk management isn’t only for utilities that can make entity-wide resource commitments. Alternative approaches allow utilities to right-size their ERM programs and reap benefits.
- Previous Next