- A large, third generation family holding company, which faced capital constraints due to a cyclical downturn, hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a valuation of the company and strategic alternatives for the future.
- Creighton University, a Jesuit University with more than 8,000 students, implements Oracle Talent Management Cloud land Talent Acquisition Cloud to reduce inefficiencies and enhance processes.
- Top tier global design & delivery firm moves to Oracle HCM Cloud after a large acquisition to bring HR systems & processes together, eliminate process inefficiencies & increase access to talent data.
- One of the nation's top private research & teaching universities improved their candidate experience, internal user experience & reporting capabilities by optimizing Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud.
- When Michael Cowell, founder and CEO of GeoStructures, realized it was necessary to transition the business to new ownership, he approached Baker Tilly Capital as his investment bank to market the company to potential buyers.
- Previous Next