- Baker Tilly Capital helped Wisconsin Built secure new financing that was used to fund a shareholder buyout, refinance existing higher cost debt, and fund working capital needs going forward.
- Working with Baker Tilly, the company secures another allocation of New Markets Tax Credits and a new corresponding debt facility to fund additional growth needs while creating new jobs and reducing waste.
- The contractor was able to successfully assign new IDs to pillar data elements.
- Baker Tilly helped foundry secure incentive loan to reduce the upfront capital investment necessary for a facility expansion by demonstrating the positive economic impact on the community.
- Baker Tilly helped the company evaluate three potential locations for construction of a new plant, and select a site that closed a funding gap with assistance from municipal and state governments as well as reduced utility rates.
- Previous Next