- Baker Tilly's evaluation of the business continuity management program against FFIEC guidelines provided the organization with assurance of their compliance with guidelines, as well as value added insights to enhance business continuity documentation.
- Baker Tilly performed business continuity risk assessment and business impact analysis, which resulted in recommendations for remediating critical failure points that could cause extensive operational delays and fines.
- Baker Tilly evaluated business continuity risks and impacts, drafted recovery strategies and developed a business continuity and disaster recovery plan, leading to the identification and remediation of multiple safety issues at one of the company's locations.
- Baker Tilly conducted a business continuity risk assessment, impact analysis and strategy identification exercise, which helped the organization to develop a business continuity plan, improve processes for coordinating with third parties and identify key applications for business continuity coverage.
- Baker Tilly worked with the organization to develop a business continuity plan and execute business continuity training, so that the company could manage business interruptions in a controlled and structured manner with minimal interruptions to business operations.
- Previous Next