- Download this infographic to find out what healthcare providers are saying about their current data visualization and analytics tools used to improve operational visibility.
- In Part 2 of our article "Tax Reform’s Impact on Private Equity and M&A Markets", we recap the bonus depreciation rules and expensing provisions brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it could impact M&A and private equity market activity.
- Baker Tilly’s Banking and compliance update provides you and your banking institution with timely information about industry hot topics, developments, trends and more.
- Anthem agreed to pay the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) $16 million after 2015 data breach.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) announced it will be launching a new method to better evaluate organizations that accredit and inspect most U.S. hospitals.