- With the advent of InsurTech, companies that wouldn’t normally qualify for the R&D credit suddenly have new opportunities.
- There were 27 middle-market deals with reported values in the Great Lakes region during the fourth quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $1.71 billion.
- The hunt for skilled candidates is highly competitive, giving job seekers the advantage and forcing HR recruiters to figure out creative new ways to attract candidates. Here are 5 ways companies can win the battle for great talent.
- Baker Tilly’s Banking and Compliance Update provides you and your banking institution with timely information about industry hot topics, developments, trends and more.
- The rapid growth of the One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) contract vehicle has grabbed a lot of attention, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers we received over the last few weeks.