- In a recent webinar, Baker Tilly Healthcare discusses the right implementation tools and models for healthcare providers to achieve a modern managed care environment.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) announced it will be launching a new method to better evaluate organizations that accredit and inspect most U.S. hospitals.
- October kicked off with Congress approving the Opioid Crisis Response Act of 2018. Learn more.
- The White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs recently released a fall healthcare agenda. Learn more.
- Earlier in October, President Trump signed into law two bills banning the use of pharmacy “gag clauses” in both Medicare and private health plans.