- Two municipal agencies in Pennsylvania recently sued two nonprofit hospital systems in two separate lawsuits alleging the systems operate similar to for-profits.
- A new found that most mental healthcare providers do not use electronic health records (EHRs), preventing full integration of patient data between physical and mental healthcare providers.
- Health systems are innovating and developing new ways to improve access to behavioral healthcare.
- Health insurers are currently experiencing economic stability and a time in which plan members are not over-utilizing services. Learn more.
- The appeal of a federal court decision that the ACA is unconstitutional gains the House of Representatives, but the court denies the request to expedite it.
- Previous Next