- Multinational companies with annual revenue of at least $850 million are required to comply with country-by-country reporting requirements for tax years beginning on or after July 1, 2016.
- Post-Brexit tax fallout and what it means for US businesses.
- New IRS regulations would treat certain commonly used related-party debt instruments as stock for US federal income tax purposes and impose new documentation rules for intercompany loans.
- The IRS issued proposed regulations (REG-109822-15) that would require annual country-by-country (CbC) reporting by large US multinational enterprises (MNE).
- Action 7 of the BEPS project centers on changes to the definition of permanent establishment that may result in unintended adverse tax consequences for profit sharing arrangements.