- From acute care in a hospital to sub-acute care in a facility to care provided in the home, the fee-for-service model is starting to fade. Profit margins will be squeezed, hospitals will be responsible for patients not in the hospital, incentives will reward better performance, and disincentives will penalize providers who are not efficient and quality-driven.
- In this joint HFMA NJ webinar, Baker Tilly CHNA experts discuss the revised Final Rules for CHNA reporting and ways to build upon your previous CHNA to bring more value to your community and your hospital.
- CMS announces the delayed enforcement of the “two-midnight” rule and the next phase of its bundled payment initiative. Continue reading to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- The Final Rule provides ACOs greater flexibility in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), clarifies the operational rules and governance requirements, and makes it more accessible to future ACOs.
- ICD-10 codes are set to take effect October 1, 2015 and some lawmakers are concerned that many providers will not have systems in place to adhere to the new system in time.
- Previous Next