- Read more about CMS’s new goal and find out if the ACA has something to do with the decrease in Medicare beneficiaries being readmitted to the hospital in this week’s Healthcare Crunch.
- Baker Tilly's research findings help provide insight for patient engagement, process improvement, and community partnerships to advance concurrent population health strategies.
- Stay up to date on issues facing the healthcare industry within agencies, on the hill, and in the courts. Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- CMS is developing two new surveys for patients and family members, regarding their experiences of care received at inpatient rehabilitation facilities and long-term care hospitals. As a provider, you have the opportunity to weigh in on the survey. Find out how.
- CMS is monitoring how providers are dealing with ICD-10 implementation, a delay in beginning bundled payment programs may be coming for hip and knee surgeries, and an additional comment period was added to the two midnights rule. Learn more about decisions made the last month in healthcare.
- Previous Next