- Congress passes ‘minibus bill’ to increase funding for opioid abuse treatment and more.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with many of its spring proposals to raise payment rates for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) and inpatient rehab facilities (IRFs). Learn more.
- CMS released a final rule that reinstates $10.4 billion in risk adjustment payments to exchange insurers after halting the program earlier this month due to a court decision. Learn more.
- CMS announced it exceeded its 90 percent participation goal for 2017 Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting. Learn more.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released several proposed Medicare payment rules and policy updates earlier this month that impact hospitals and post-acute care providers.