- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations pertaining to code section 199A of the TCJA, providing some clarity on a number of key areas that could impact food and beverage companies.
- There were 51 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $78.2 billion.
- Baker Tilly's craft beverage specialists discuss how and what data breweries should track in three key areas: operations, financials and sales. Originally presented at the 2018 Craft Brewers Conference.
- Organizations expect more out of their supply chains and are uncovering value using a design-based system. This phased approach describes the implementation of these methodologies and related tools.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion identify their firm’s basic transaction parameters and what they look for before bringing a new company into their portfolio.