- On April 15, 2013, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provided guidance, (IRS Notice 2013-29), relative to the "begun construction" requirement for facilities producing electricity from wind, biomass, landfill gas, municipal solid waste and certain other qualified energy sources to qualify for the Production Tax Credit (PTC) and Investment Tax Credit (ITC) under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- While the volatile commodity price swings of 2012 have been much less dramatic, the first quarter of 2013 has realized continued price increases.
- In this webinar, our international tax professionals discuss the latest international tax legislation and reporting, as well as what you need to do to meet the burden of compliance and avoid costly penalties.
- With government regulation adding more pressure to food manufacturers and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) gray areas, businesses need answers and certainty as they navigate 2013. This webinar updated companies on the latest FSMA developments, as well as the best options for electronic tracking to prepare for audits and potential food safety recalls.
- Consider forming an interest charge - domestic international sales corporation (IC-DISC) if your closely held company earns significant income from exporting US-made products—or from engineering or architectural services on foreign construction projects.