- The U.S.-EU Privacy Shield annual report reveals Department of Commerce actively working to validate compliance through random "spot checks".
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly data privacy specialists discuss how organizations can prepare for enforcement, ongoing monitoring and compliance in an evolving regulatory landscape.
- While concerns over the significant fines an organization may suffer resulting from a data breach or violation are warranted, the other less apparent and often difficult to quantify costs can be much greater, farther reaching and longer lasting.
- Tech giants Apple, Facebook, Google and Microsoft joined forces to declare support of a U.S. federal data privacy law as powerful as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- With GDPR enforcement underway, eyes across the world turn to developments in data privacy legislation in the U.S. and India.