- In this webinar, Baker Tilly cyber specialists discuss how to develop a sustainable, risk-based cybersecurity program at your organization.
- While concerns over the significant fines an organization may suffer resulting from a data breach or violation are warranted, the other less apparent and often difficult to quantify costs can be much greater, farther reaching and longer lasting.
- Anthem agreed to pay the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) $16 million after 2015 data breach.
- Tech giants Apple, Facebook, Google and Microsoft joined forces to declare support of a U.S. federal data privacy law as powerful as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly cyber and due diligence specialists discuss the importance of cybersecurity due diligence prior to acquiring a business and how to protect your investment through proper cybersecurity management post-acquisition.