- Board members will receive an overview of key financial policies including fund balance policy during this Baker Tilly board governance series podcast for local and state governmental organizations.
- Public utility finances differ from other governmental entities. This Baker Tilly board governance series podcast discusses what board members should know to better understand their utility finances.
- A high-functioning board can provide a not-for-profit organization with invaluable leadership and support, but boards aren't automatically effective.
- Baker Tilly professionals can offer recommendations on how to move forward to ensure compliance with the new rule by December 1.
- Designed with the state and local government board member in mind, this high-level podcast can help you identify fraud within your government and explores various methods for carrying out a fraud risk assessment.