- In this article, featured in Area Development's Q4 2018 Food Processing special section, Chris Urchell details how the use of available data, due diligence, and a traceable decision-making process will yield the best result for companies when locating a new food processing facility.
- Learn about incentive options offered by the U.S. government for private business expansion projects, the steps to utilize these options, and how to manage public perceptions.
- Real estate developments can advance important public policy goals. But the most worthwhile real estate developments are often the most challenging.
- Every year, federal, state, and local governments in the United States invest billions of dollars into private projects. This video explains what is available and how you can get your share.
- When making a location decision, understanding how to compete, negotiate, structure, and close transactions is critical for complex capital structures that include federal, state, and local financial products.
- Understand the tips for negotiating for government incentives for investment into private projects.