We were honored to present alongside Fellowship Senior Living, HJ Sims and Bluespire Senior Living and the 2019 LeadingAge Annual Meeting + Expo.
In our session, attendees learned how to identify how their organization can advance its mission through its strategic plan and create a sustainable future by optimizing performance, establishing financial sustainability, and successfully marketing your services.
Key learning objectives
- Advance your organization’s mission through its strategic plan and create a sustainable future by optimizing performance, establishing financial sustainability and successfully marketing your services
- Improve operational performance and enhance your financial position through a well-balanced capital structure and financing options for new programs and services
- Promote growth and realize savings through operational improvements, creative financing and sophisticated branding tactics
- Mark Ross, Partner and National Healthcare Practice Leader, Baker Tilly
- Beverly Asper, Director, Baker Tilly
- Brian Lawrence, President & CEO, Fellowship Senior Living, Inc.
- James Bodine, Executive Vice President, HJ Sims
- Jessica Kraft, EVP, Account Service, Bluespire
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly specialists can help, contact our team.