- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- The Baker Tilly Capital NMTC team assisted in securing more than $12 million of New Markets Tax Credit allocation for the expansion of a qualified health center into rural Pennsylvania.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- Ed Gersek, Inc. determined it was the right time to put two of its quarries and real estate assets up for sale to local buyers, and chose Baker Tilly Capital as its investment bank to facilitate the transactions.
- Previous Next