- There were 146 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 0.7 percent from the 147 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced an increase in the total amount of deal volume, but experienced a decrease in aggregate deal value.
- Incentives are driven by the economic impact a project will have on a community. Baker Tilly's "but for" approach articulates the project in a way that’s easily digestible by governmental entities.
- The domestic automotive market rebounded well in the second half of 2016 after a middling performance to start the year.
- The Philadelphia regional M&A market followed the national trend in the fourth quarter of 2016 (Q4-2016) with the number of closed transactions declining by approximately 27 percent.
- Previous Next