- The second quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 8.2 percent, 8.0 percent and 14.1 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H1-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions for the first half of 2017.
- A nationally recognized specialty veterinary hospital approached Baker Tilly Capital seeking to recapitalize the business to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- Baker Tilly and Deltek join together for a webinar around transformational M&A
- Previous Next