- The second quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 2.6 percent, 3.3 percent and 3.9 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced a decrease in the total amount of deal volume, but an increase in aggregate deal value during the second quarter of 2017.
- M&A activity in Central Pennsylvania saw a slight decrease during the second quarter of 2017 with the number of closed transactions going down by 9.4 percent.
- There were 143 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the second quarter of 2017, a decline of 2.1 percent from the 146 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q1-2017).
- There were 47 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the second quarter of 2017, an increase of 14.6 percent from the 41 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Previous Next