- When the owners of Schuh Transport looked to position themselves for retirement, they approached Baker Tilly Capital to market the company to potential targeted buyers.
- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- When Michael Cowell, founder and CEO of GeoStructures, realized it was necessary to transition the business to new ownership, he approached Baker Tilly Capital as his investment bank to market the company to potential buyers.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- There were 47 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase from the 35 closed transactions in the prior quarter and the 30 closed transactions during the same period in 2016.
- Previous Next