- There were 47 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase from the 35 closed transactions in the prior quarter and the 30 closed transactions during the same period in 2016.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's Life sciences M&A newsletter provides an overview of the current industry's marketplace, highlighting key trends impacting performance and U.S. M&A activity.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's 2017 Craft beverage M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. craft brewery, craft spirits distillery and other craft beverage markets, as well as select transactions from 2017.
- There were 264 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2017, with an aggregate reported deal value of $68.8 billion. Of these transactions, 46 were middle-market transactions with a reported deal value of $8.7 billion.
- There were 53 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 12.8 percent from the prior quarter.
- Previous Next