- When wrestling with the decision to sell now or later, there are several key factors private company owners should consider and analyze to help them reach a decision for their company and its stakeholders.
- In Part 1 of our article "Tax Reform’s Impact on Private Equity and M&A Markets", we recap the reduced corporate tax rate brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it could impact M&A and private equity market activity.
- Learn how Baker Tilly Capital worked with Systems Management Group, LLC to identify the right strategic partner to help the company grow outside of its current geographic footprint.
- Learn how five key changes brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act impact M&A market activity, buyers, sellers and the private equity industry as a whole.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly cyber and due diligence specialists discuss the importance of cybersecurity due diligence prior to acquiring a business and how to protect your investment through proper cybersecurity management post-acquisition.
- Previous Next