- Incentives are driven by the economic impact a project will have on a community. Baker Tilly's "but for" approach articulates the project in a way that’s easily digestible by governmental entities.
- The domestic automotive market rebounded well in the second half of 2016 after a middling performance to start the year.
- The Philadelphia regional M&A market followed the national trend in the fourth quarter of 2016 (Q4-2016) with the number of closed transactions declining by approximately 27 percent.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The precision machined products industry consists of diversified manufacturing businesses producing highly engineered components to customer specifications using a variety of materials such as steel.
- Previous Next