- The IRS released proposed regulations that modify several of the changes that were made to bonus depreciation by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act came positive tax changes for small businesses, and newly issued procedures from the IRS are making it even easier to take advantage of those changes.
- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations meant to clarify the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s section 199A and its qualified business income deduction.
- Wisconsin's new law may make unclaimed property audits less aggressive for holders, but might also signal a ramping up of these types of audits.
- In our July edition of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we discuss Tax Reform 2.0 and look at the status of tax reform regulations, section 199A, the new Form 1040 and Opportunity Zone provisions.
- Previous Next