- One of the many items affected by the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) were 529 education fund plans. Learn more about the plan, their tax benefits and implication, and the resulting updates per the new tax law.
- Baker Tilly identifies significant tax savings for LaForce Inc., a leading supplier and manufacturer of commercial doors, frames and security solutions.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- Estate and charitable planning helped a client achieve financial security for future generations, create opportunities for new investments and direct social capital to benefit society.
- Our August issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report looks at different aspects of the new pass-through deduction as well as new guidance for bonus depreciation and small business accounting methods. There’s also a new warning about underwitholding federal income tax.
- Previous Next