- With the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) now in full swing, both US and foreign taxpayers are being asked about their FATCA status. Foreign financial institutions (FFIs) generally have to comply with the withholding, reporting, and due diligence requirements of FATCA if they receive US source income.
- Baker Tilly and Winthrop & Weinstine co-hosted a webinar that provided an overview of real estate investment trust (REIT) fundamentals. The REIT framework allows developers a tax-efficient structure that can drive investor value while providing regular income streams.
- Baker Tilly and Collins Barrow international tax specialist discuss the tax benefits available under the Canada-US tax treaty.
- Effective July 1, 2015, capital equipment used in Minnesota in the manufacturing process is exempt from sales tax at the time of purchase.
- US Supreme Court announces Affordable Care Act decision that taxpayers who purchase health insurance on a federal healthcare marketplace exchange are entitled to subsidized premium credits.
- Previous Next