- Listen to our webinar regarding how meals and entertainment expenses as well as employees awards are being affected by the new tax reform law.
- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- The bipartisan budget act of 2018 includes impacts to existing renewable energy credits
- In our second installment of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on what states are doing in reaction to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- The new repatriation tax under the tax reform act may cause individual partners and shareholders of flow-through entities (and others) with controlled foreign corporations that have foreign subsidiaries with earnings and profits to see a tax deferral benefit in making a section 962 election.
- Previous Next