- Last year, the so-called “Highway” legislation changed filing deadlines for partnerships, S corporations and C corporations and states decided to follow suit. Find out if your state changed its deadlines.
- Applicable large employers encountered some major challenges this year to stay in compliance with Affordable Care Act requirements.
- The IRS is warning of a new scam where taxpayers are being mailed fake tax notices that look real enough to trick some tax professionals. Find out how you can tell the difference.
- Recently issued proposed regulations concerning deferred compensation plans could affect your business, whether you are a government entity, a tax-exempt organization or a for-profit company.
- Legal Advice Issued by Field Attorneys 20163701F offers helpful insight to taxpayers planning or negotiating merger and acquisition transactions.
- Previous Next