- Employees at all levels are feeling the impact of significant legislative changes, including loan repayment programs, Roth recharacterizations, employer credits for family and medical leave, executive compensation deduction limitations and many others.
- The R&D credit is sticking around. See if your company is eligible for the larger tax benefit this year.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act made many modifications to bonus depreciation and expensing rules for business assets. Read our summary of the changes along with some planning considerations.
- Tax reform changed the use of net operating losses for most taxpayers and imposed limitations on noncorporate business losses, but there are still implementation questions for which further guidance is needed. Read this summary of the new rules and check out our planning ideas.
- The dust is still settling from the seismic shift the Wayfair ruling wrought upon sales and use taxes. Catch up on how states are reacting and what organizations are doing to prepare themselves and their customers.
- Previous Next