- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Learn about the advantages of performing a cost segregation study, the potential impact of proposed tax reform on cost segregation and its benefits, and why considering this important tax planning strategy for 2016 is more important than ever.
- The IRS deputized four private collection firms to reach out to taxpayers with unpaid debts to the government.
- Baker Tilly tax professionals discuss practice tips and their predictions on how unclaimed property laws will evolve over the next few years.
- An emerging tool in addressing sales and use tax risk is a policy and procedures review. Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Jon P. Skavlem and Alyssa Geracie, discuss key aspects of such a review in the Journal of Accountancy.
- Previous Next