- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- IRS issues proposed procedures to obtain automatic consent for accounting method changes related to the new financial accounting revenue recognition standards
- The IRS continues to remind U.S. taxpayers (both individuals and entities) of their reporting requirements associated with foreign accounts and assets.
- With a vote of 217-213, the House voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with the American Health Care Act.
- As with past ACA insight, Baker Tilly tax and employee benefits specialists continue to keep their clients informed on significant healthcare reform proposals and enacted legislation.
- Previous Next