- Baker Tilly Capital's incentives advisory team helped secure more than $18M financing package using credit and incentive programs to revitalize a historic structure in the heart of Kansas City.
- Baker Tilly Capital helps manufacturing client take advantage of available tax credits and incentives
- Many states allow local governments to use tax increment financing (TIF) as an economic development tool to encourage growth within their communities. There are specifics to Wisconsin that should be understood when considering TIF as a financing tool.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, our client was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- Baker Tilly helped Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County and Kothe Real Estate Partners secure a low-income housing tax credit award for new construction of a $5.7 million mixed-use building with 36 residential units and a child care facility.