- With the advent of InsurTech, companies that wouldn’t normally qualify for the R&D credit suddenly have new opportunities.
- Baker Tilly SALT specialists, Frank Czekay and Ilya Lipin, reflect on the impacts of recent Pennsylvania legislative, administrative, and judicial state and local tax developments in the Pennsylvania CPA Journal.
- Unclaimed property is rapidly assuming a new role as a state revenue generator. To help organizations become better familiar with unclaimed property reporting requirements, Baker Tilly compiled a state-by-state guide on unclaimed property laws. Use the guide as a starting point for learning more about the unclaimed property laws of the states in which you have reportable property.
- Vacation buy-back policies are meaningful benefits to employees. However, without careful program design, employers and employees could face unintended tax consequences.
- Baker Tilly comments on proposed regulations under section 163(j).