- City of Stoughton enlists the help of Baker Tilly outsourced accounting services to avoid gap in daily accounting tasks, support staff and aid in Finance Director transition.
- In July 2017, COFAR released an update to the FAQs document of the Uniform Guidance.
- An interview with Susannah Baney, a Manager on Baker Tilly’s state and local government audit team, who served two years as a GASB Fellow.
- Budget time is starting for many Wisconsin governments and following Wisconsin State Statute Section 65.90 is a must for developing a compliant budget.
- By having a team of outsourced accounting specialists on standby, you can add significant scalability to your finance team by outsourcing specific functions — from data entry to finance director.
- Previous Next