- The software and technology sector has become a major catalyst driving M&A among buyers both inside and outside the industry. This report delves into M&A insights and trends in the software and technology industry.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Gary Peric and Chuck Lukens, discuss key SaaS sales and use tax compliance in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) The Tax Adviser’s Tax Clinic section.
- Baker Tilly worked with the organization to develop a business continuity plan and execute business continuity training, so that the company could manage business interruptions in a controlled and structured manner with minimal interruptions to business operations.
- Baker Tilly completed Phase 1 of the revenue recognition assessment for an enterprise software company, provides project-based software in the government contracting and services industries.
- New revenue recognition standards will have specific considerations for software and technology companies.
- Previous Next